Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Random people asking if you would like to sell your LC

Dark Dude said:
This has happened a couple of time with my Vauxhall Frontera LPG. The last time was on Tottenham High Street, outside the local Aldi and it was one of the most unnerving things to have happened to me for a very, very long time. The whole experience was creepy and set both my wife and I on edge for days after.

John

John you were lucky, they don't normally ask in that area they just take it..

I must admit i am very glad that I have just finished a garage extension to fit both my lifted landcruiser and the wifes lowered mx5 in. keep them nice and safe and no more scraping ice off the windows

Do you drive the Mazda under the cruiser then Chris?? :lol:

Yup...Happened to me the day after purchase....Mrs comes in and says "fellow outside wants a word with you" :shock: What fella I says...whats he want? :shifty: me mind racing thinking what the fook :shifty: cos i've been a good boy for the last few months....not that I want to be a good boy....but it's me age!!! :( So shoulders back chest out walking like 10 men after a few pints I go out to face the music :evil: What can I do for ya I says all macho like? "Nice motor you have" he says, ya want to sell it? iv'e been looking for a nice one for ages, what ya want for it? Phew.... :cool: panic over followed by :shock: ..the cheeky sod. it's not for sale mate only had it yesterday. Give ya 4 grand cash for it he says, No thanks I say :hand: Well have my card and if ya change ya mind ring me he says :doh: Ok cheers mate but don't hold ya breath.... :whistle: Byeeeeee
Would have been the quickest and best profit I ever made buuuuuut nah....its my baby :dance: Although iv'e only driven it 4 times and I aint driven or seen it for the past two & half months i'm in love with it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back