Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Re-Covered Steering wheels

image.jpgimage.jpg
As requested. Photos with the airbags in.
PS. Ignore the state of the back of the work truck :oops:

Last edited:
Karl, they look fantastic. Excellent work.

Yes, gotta say that the quality looks brilliant from what I saw in JW's truck at the weekend :thumbup:

What can he do with a 12 valve steering wheel Karl :think:

Last edited:
To be honest Gav they can do whatever is wanted on whatever wheel.

if you wanted black with pink at the sides that shouldn't be a problem. They do top end cars,swede anything.

Have you had one done yet dude? Could they fatten it up to make it more modern looking? Speaking of fat, how's your paw???

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've got one on my own truck and one of the last batch for my other truck both 24v though. I can ask them.

the hands been hurting today but antibiotics must be starting to do something now.:thumbup:

Hi Karl, would you be able to give me a price for a 12 valve steering wheel and a gearknob. Would be cool to have them done on my truck.

Cheers, Mark

Yes, gotta say that the quality looks brilliant from what I saw in JW's truck at the weekend :thumbup:

What can he do with a 12 valve steering wheel Karl :think:

Much nicer to handle than the old one

20140611_081628_wheel.jpg

Gav/mark

Gav they can be beefed up a little for extra £10. They said they would have to see the condition of a wheel to see if they could go over the existing OEM cover.

Mark, gear nobs not a problem but I've got to send him one to look at. They won't be cheap though a rough guild would be around £30- £40 to re cover it. He's giving me a price once he gets one.

That will be ok with me Karl. Get him one sent with a steering wheel for my truck as well. Once done let me know how much and I will send it up.:thumbup:

Cheers, Mark

Hi mark.

are you wanting as close to OEM as poss with the wheel?
Ill get it them gone tomorrow on the next batch.

thanks

I'll be holding on for now dude but thanks for looking into it for me - perhaps you can post a few pics of Marks wheel & his knob when they'e done :icon-cool:

Yes please Karl, both in black.:icon-cool: I was always pleased at how many miles my truck had on and still the gearknob still had most of the leather on it, until my little girl managed to peel it off when a small piece came unstuck. I had it on there like a comb over for a while.

Cheers, Mark

P.S It was seeing yours and Johns wheels fitted up that makes me want mine done. It is the finishing touch in the cabin.

Cheers, Mark

Well got my wheel and gear knob from Karl last week but only this morning managed to get a photo.
get-attachment.jpg
Absolutely love it, Much better than the 22 year old worn out one I had before. Excellent work Karl.
As always a stand up guy to deal with.
photo (1).JPG
Cheers, Mark

get-attachment.jpg photo (1).JPG

I never thought I'd be saying this in a post, but that's a nice knob you've got there Mark!

The wheel is cute too! :whistle:

At the moment the most rewarding thing to have done on the truck. It now has the feel of the prestige vehicle it really is supposed to.

Thanks Clive ( I think).:laughing-rolling:

Cheers, Mark

Back