Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear axle trailing arm bushes.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Just wondered if anyone on here has a link to a supplier of OEM type bushes for the trailing arms for a 100 series.
I know some on here have had them for the 80's.

Thanks

Andy think I seen some rubber type ones on West Coast site a while back worth a look

If by 'OEM type' you mean non genuine but rubber in the middle bonded to the steel outer Andy, Febest make some I think. You can get them direct from Germany

This is exactly what I wanted to hear, many thanks. Its not for me but a lad I know who is doing some work on a 100 series.

There's sellers on e bay that do them, I got a full set for the 80.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They didn't say they were Febest but a rubber bush with the metal casing. Been on plenty rocky lanes with no issues.

I wouldn't get Febest bushings. They are way less durable than OEM.
The 80 bushings fit in the trailing arms, but they are for a bigger bolt, so you have to get new bolts and make a larger opening on the chassis mount.

Recently someone on ih8mud found part numbers for bushings for a 100, which weirdly do not appear on any of the part diagrams that I have seen - Rear Control Arms - can you buy just the bushings? - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]
4870260110 x4 lower
4870260090 x4 upper
4870660060 x2 panhard

Too bad I already got the ones for the 80 :(

I wouldn't get Febest bushings. They are way less durable than OEM.
The 80 bushings fit in the trailing arms, but they are for a bigger bolt, so you have to get new bolts and make a larger opening on the chassis mount.

Recently someone on ih8mud found part numbers for bushings for a 100, which weirdly do not appear on any of the part diagrams that I have seen - Rear Control Arms - can you buy just the bushings? - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Too bad I already got the ones for the 80 :(

You have to buy 12v bushes for a 12v they're bigger (and better!). 24v's came after what appears to be factory cutbacks.. little finger sized bars on a 24v and 12v's have thumb sized bars in comarison on the rear lower trailing arms..

Also just realised that the thread is for the 100 series!:angry-nono:

Back