Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear Bumper Light Assembly

Brian S

Country Flag
england
Have bought LH and RH assemblies as mine have seen better days, mechanic says I need a metal ring/box whatever behind the assembly for the assembly to fit into
Been searching for an exploded diagram to find out which part I need.
Can I find one, can I .......

Anyone any ideas, I've looked through the FAQs section and several googles

Long time since i had mine off but if you look at the rubber surrounding the light outside the bumper its just a similar sized metal frame that goes inside the bumper . 2 bolts go through the frame so the light doesnt fall out , something of nothing realy i think i cut the bolts of mine to get the light out redrilled and painted the rusty old frame to use again but from memory you could bin the frame and use a couple of washers instead .

Rear bumper 1.png
Rear Bumper2.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's also lamp units (pair) being sold on ebay for about half the price, coming from China. At half the cost of Milner ones, I'm tempted to pull the trigger and try them out. Anyone else bought them? Only difference I can visually see is the plug will need making up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-PAIR-Rear...ash=item4b002886b1:g:jioAAOSwFGNWTTRV&vxp=mtr

The Chinese ones are showing as £63.55 for the pair (free postage) while Milner's are £31.80 each (plus postage), so not very different for UK based buyers. I guess it's different where you are Beau.

I fitted the Milner ones a year oor so ago and they seem to be fine.

I must have got these mixed up, or was looking at Roughtrax prices. Those aren't badly priced after all...

I must have got these mixed up, or was looking at Roughtrax prices. Those aren't badly priced after all...

From looking at the photos, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are identical products from the same factory somewhere in China

Back