Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear bumper lights metal brackets - where to purchase

MisterCruiser

Country Flag
ireland
I could do with new bracket surrounds that fit around the lights in the rear bumper.

Roughtrax don't have them, I'm not sure of Millners fitment, they have them but I think I read they wern't a great fit. Anyone able to confirm?
Anyone know an approx price from Toyota? Or an alternative place to purchase them online?

Also, I could do with a replacement water trap for my fuel filter, the plastic piece that screws to the bottom of the fuel filter if anyone knows where I can source one other than Toyota dealer.

I could do with new bracket surrounds that fit around the lights in the rear bumper.

Roughtrax don't have them, I'm not sure of Millners fitment, they have them but I think I read they wern't a great fit. Anyone able to confirm?
Anyone know an approx price from Toyota? Or an alternative place to purchase them online?

Also, I could do with a replacement water trap for my fuel filter, the plastic piece that screws to the bottom of the fuel filter if anyone knows where I can source one other than Toyota dealer.
Is this the bracket you need? and this for the fuel filter?

Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 16.18.48.png

Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 16.22.09.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the pics / part numbers.
Yeah they're the parts I'm looking for:

81556 RH
81566 LH

23303 = 2339064480

The metal bracket inside the bumper doesn't do much of anything anyway a washer and nut will hold the lights in just the same i think the bracket was only added so there was somewhere tidy to slot the electrical connectors speeding things up on the production line .

Roughtrax lights are good , plenty sell cheaper that look identical until you try to fit them . I have two 90's the R/T rear bumper lights fit well and still work as they should maybe 8 years later . On my newer 90 the milners ones didn't fit well at all and i'm very glad i didn't chop out the bumper or anything to improve the fit because they had me blowing fuses within 12 months . I replaced them with Roughtrax lights .

I replaced mine without given they were half rusted. no problem

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can only say the bolts of my cheap rubbish lights lined up correctly but the bulb holder mold meant i would have to trim the big holes in bumper lights slot into had i wanted them to be flush . Worst case scenario which i'm inclined to think you will avoid anyway is you might have to drill out the bolt holes bigger in the new back bracket .

The only thing I found with my replacement lights were the outer seal was more rigid than the OEM rubber which meant there was a slight 1mm gap around couple corners. Not enough to show but up close you could see.

Back