Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear bumper removal

Adrianlle

Country Flag
great_britain
I’m new on here and trying to find my way round the site and especially the search function. Wanting to remove the rear bumper on my LC4 to fit parking sensors (also a rear camera in number plate areas) but can’t find anything . Must be here somewhere so could someone point me in the right direction please to remove the bumper etc. Thanks

I think you need the workshop manual - look for the thread '120 Workshop Manual (Factory Service Manual)'.

Hi,
I fitted my bumper sensors on my last LC, depending on the kit its quite a straight forward job.
If you let me have your email i can send you the manual that is full of all the detail you will ever need!
If i remember correctly the hardest part was getting the 2 internal clips undone where the bumper wraps round to join the side panles, almost impossible to see them and have to get your arm right up inside and feel the clips, the rest is just removed from the top side, obviously disconnect the lower lights first!
Good luck

Simon

Is it ok to post a personal email address here given that I can’t send a
PM for some reason? Would veto like the manual!

It is if you don't mind the world seeing it. But also please stop using the reply button to respond. Type your comments into the open text box at the bottom of every thread

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back