Rear drawer experiment

stan Apr 1, 2017

1. stan

stan Well-Known Member Supporter Promoted Company Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company

Map
    We have just started doing the coated ply that is used for flight cases.
    I am lining a van with it shortly, and will also be doing the interior build of my troopy with it.
    Its what a lot of the German companies use. Heres a pic of the sort of stuff they build.

IMG_2061.PNG

I am thinking of doing a draw set up for 100/80 so am looking to see if anyone is in the market for a system as a gunea pig?
    It wont be for free, but would be at cost and could be a tailored build, ive a few ideas beyond the basic draws, so if anyone is interested please pm me..

Aeronick likes this.
  2. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member I am in indonesia

Map
    The photo of the Troopy fit out is very similar to what I'm going to get Drifta to do in the rear of mine next month.

froggy Steve and thelal like this.
  3. Mark Chapman

Mark Chapman New Member I am in united_states

Map
    Hi Stan, I have a 1994 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser in excellent condition, original owner and now seriously looking at buying or building my own slide out drawers with stealth sleeping area above and a slideout refrig if room available. I live in Puyallup, WA, Email: [email protected] if that might work for you. I am very handy so can install or build pretty much anything.

4. stan

stan Well-Known Member Supporter Promoted Company Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company

Map
    Just made these for a pick up box

IMG_4053.JPG IMG_4055.JPG IMG_4056.JPG IMG_4063.JPG

Aeronick, StarCruiser and Gary820 like this.
  5. StarCruiser

StarCruiser Well-Known Member Supporter Guru I am in uk

Garage:
    Map
    They look good. That's some serious leverage on that main box slide when fully extended with a pot cooking on the stove. are there any outrigger legs?

6. stan

Map
    No its absolulty solid!
    Very strong draw slides

StarCruiser likes this.
  7. thelal

thelal Member I am in ireland

Map
    like the bottom slide out part

Mark Tinnelly likes this.
  8. stumog

stumog Well-Known Member I am in england

Map
    What runners have you used please stan

9. stan

Map
    Acuride

10. stumog

stumog Well-Known Member I am in england

Map
    Cheers stan

11. Aeronick

Aeronick Active Member I am in great_britain

Map
    I've used Accuride too, they are good and solid!

12. Mark Chapman

Mark Chapman New Member I am in united_states

Map
    If you are still interested in doing an 80 series landcruiser custom drawer slide for me, I am interested. ...so please contact me.

13. karl webster

karl webster Land Cruiser Club sponsor Promoted Company Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company

Map
  14. stan

Map
    Hi
    Sorry i never replied before, i noticed you are in WA so didnt think it feasible?
    Cheers stan

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter