Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear drawer experiment

stan

We have just started doing the coated ply that is used for flight cases.
I am lining a van with it shortly, and will also be doing the interior build of my troopy with it.
Its what a lot of the German companies use. Heres a pic of the sort of stuff they build.

IMG_2061.PNG

I am thinking of doing a draw set up for 100/80 so am looking to see if anyone is in the market for a system as a gunea pig?
It wont be for free, but would be at cost and could be a tailored build, ive a few ideas beyond the basic draws, so if anyone is interested please pm me..

I am lining a van with it shortly, and will also be doing the interior build of my troopy with it.
Its what a lot of the German companies use. Heres a pic of the sort of stuff they build.

View attachment 123952

I am thinking of doing a draw set up for 100/80 so am looking to see if anyone is in the market for a system as a gunea pig?
It wont be for free, but would be at cost and could be a tailored build, ive a few ideas beyond the basic draws, so if anyone is interested please pm me..

Hi Stan, I have a 1994 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser in excellent condition, original owner and now seriously looking at buying or building my own slide out drawers with stealth sleeping area above and a slideout refrig if room available. I live in Puyallup, WA, Email: [email protected] if that might work for you. I am very handy so can install or build pretty much anything.

They look good. That's some serious leverage on that main box slide when fully extended with a pot cooking on the stove. are there any outrigger legs?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What runners have you used please stan

View attachment 123952

If you are still interested in doing an 80 series landcruiser custom drawer slide for me, I am interested. ...so please contact me.

If you are still interested in doing an 80 series landcruiser custom drawer slide for me, I am interested. ...so please contact me.
Hi
Sorry i never replied before, i noticed you are in WA so didnt think it feasible?
Cheers stan

Back