Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear light arrangement

Umar

Country Flag
uk
From what I know I'm only supposed to have reverse lights and one fog light in the upper lenses, here's a picture of mine

F57EAAA1-83AB-4ACF-AFD4-900EC8093846_zpsg9ta7bgf.jpg

so I've got 4 indicators 4 taillights and when the foglights are switched on the upper lenses go brighter, the brake lights are just in the bumper I'm wondering if I can have the foglights in the lowers and brake lights on the top and bottom.

You would have to change the wire in the left hand upper light to the bottom ones if I remember rightly,sure someone will be along and correct me if I'm wrong it's a while since I changed my upper lamps.

Sorry right hand upper lamp as your looking at it :oops:

All my rear lights work , to be honest i have no idea which are fogs but the original uppers didn't include 3 bulb fittings so i had to buy new lights . Having 2 reverse lights makes a huge difference .

I will be replacing the uppers soon with some bling so will take some pics of the wiring .

Last edited:
Looks like a previous owner installed jap spec lights up top. Changing the wiring will give you fogs on the bottom. Just check what the MOT says. I know here that a fog light cannot be a brake light too. My uppers are tail and fog

Back