Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Recognise This?

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/515641905929290/ Was just wondering if anyone Knows this 80.. Seller doesnt respond to any Messages (possible Scam)... If you know it, let the owner know. This kind of Scam is Rife on ebay.. Iv just had two alerts from ebay regarding other Trucks... I stupidly clicked on a link and The Anti virus kicked in and saved the Day......No damage done, But could have been worse....(I Apologise if its not a Scam).

I am not on face book but do look using my wife's account.

There was a roof tent going for a decent price that has been on the for months. I have sent like 5 messages with no reply.

Also how can you search for further then 120 miles max on her account

I cut and pasted the Autotrader link and Autotrader came up with an ad expired message. The ad date from Autotrader link appears to be 8th Sept the same as the facebook ad. Also the postcode of the Autotrader link (TW19 7HH) is Hannibal Road in Staines (actually Stanwell) not Feltham which the facebook ad states although Feltham is not far and could be a work location. The picture is taken in Hannibal Road as confirmed by google streetview. Very odd they don't give more details other than the pic and the fact that it is a Toyota. I closed my facebook account and never used marketplace so unsure how much info you can put on there as I was only looking without logging in which may restrict what I can see of the ad. Might be they sold it and have not bothered to remove Facebook ad and can't be bothered to reply. Would have thought they would need to reply to scam anyone though.

Back