Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Respray coming soon. Opinions ?

Lexie

Country Flag
great_britain
Going for full respray soon and i am painting the bumpers a darker grey to break it up a little, then i thought maybe arches aswell.
Screenshot_20190211-221524_Gallery.jpg
then i saw this
IMG-20190211-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20190211-WA0007.jpg
different colour i know but the question is, bumpers and arches or full 2 tone. Paint code 1A6

Am just concerned if i do bumpers and arches only it will look like a friday evening job like something missing.

Thats a great colour, my initial choice for many years prior to my colour of choice chosen in the end. Very nice indeed never seen one in the UK. Had issues for getting the bumper paint codes as I recall at the time. Look forward to yours Lexie.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Il be sticking to the original 1A6 on top half its finding a good match for bottom half is the one

Have you considered Line X?

See @Mojo s pics on the calendar thread.

I'm not a fan of two-tone but arches should be the same as bumpers , i searched high and low for a colour you might like , to use on my trailer and eventually decided a graphite colour paint was my best bet . Ran out of time and painted it military green :icon-neutral:

I'm not a fan of two-tone but arches should be the same as bumpers , i searched high and low for a colour you might like , to use on my trailer and eventually decided a graphite colour paint was my best bet . Ran out of time and painted it military green :icon-neutral:

:text-+1: arches same colour as bumpers :thumbup:

Hoped to have her away yesterday but a few issues with bodyman, but soon very soon.

Really think the arches and bumpers a nice dark met grey should work well.

Love to go full colour change to cotton candy pearl as @cmcmill01 said but two things. One being price and second as nice as it may be it takes away from the original iconic colours of 25 years ago.

Thanks for opinions guys

Back