Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Retired British couple who just love to go on an adventure...

Giovanni MacCormack

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi There,

Yes, we are a retired couple who spend a lot of time traveling to exotic places.
Just off on another adventure in South East Asia and will not be back for a couple of years.
When we do get back we want to buy an off road Land Cruiser fitted out for extended trips to far away places.
We spent last weekend at the Adventure and Overland Show in Stratford.
Had a wonderful time, met lots of interesting people, (in particular Chris Jarman from this club), made many contacts and decided to join this club.
Looking for advice, comments, ideas about all things Land Cruising.

We are Giovanni and Fiona, enjoying this world for what it is, without demands or expectations - Freedom!

Hello again. Were you the couple asking about 70's?

Welcome Giovanni and Fiona, welcome to the wealth of knowledge and friendship that is this forum.
I'm sure in a couple of years there will still be the same level of interest in the Overland scene and you will be inundated with knowledge and ideas, even to you're choice of base vehicle .

Hello again. Were you the couple asking about 70's?
Yes, that is who we are. Please forgive me I am not sure if we met at he show. I met so many people. It is a bit of a blur. Please let me know your name.
Giovanni and Fiona

Welcome Giovanni and Fiona, welcome to the wealth of knowledge and friendship that is this forum.
I'm sure in a couple of years there will still be the same level of interest in the Overland scene and you will be inundated with knowledge and ideas, even to you're choice of base vehicle .

Thank you for your welcome Andy - much appreciated.

Thank you for your welcome Andy - much appreciated.

We were at the AO show on the saturday and milling about the club stand from time to time but don't actually have an overland vehicle as such, time off being the underlying factor ( and the obvious). Its something I would like to get into in the future though and am envious of those who have the vehicle and the opportunity.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, that is who we are. Please forgive me I am not sure if we met at he show. I met so many people. It is a bit of a blur. Please let me know your name.
Giovanni and Fiona
I'm Nick. I was talking to Chris when you introduced yourself. Think I had a tent pole with me at the time.

I'm Nick. I was talking to Chris when you introduced yourself. Think I had a tent pole with me at the time.

Either that or Nick was just pleased to see you! Boom-boom!

Welcome aboard, Ciao Giovanni and Fiona of course, I wasn't at the AO BTW, a bit too far for me to travel.

Either that or Nick was just pleased to see you! Boom-boom!

Welcome aboard, Ciao Giovanni and Fiona of course, I wasn't at the AO BTW, a bit too far for me to travel.
I had to retype it a few times!

Back