Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

RHD Angel eyes

Hi,
They look nice. The ebay listing seems to imply that they can be adjusted for LHD vehicles. If that is easy enough to do when crossing the channel that would be a real bonus. Please tell us, when you have them fitted, how good they are and if they will change to LHD easily.
John

Slot of the projector lights I have fitted you just have to undo a screw twist the back for a left to right hand beam pattern.

Once you get Chas post a picture of the back and I will see of this is the same.

Stu

Sold after seeing Clive’s in action Chas?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just received a bill from Parcelforce for a total of £90.81 for my Angel Eyes, the customs charge listed was £79.56 (Duty + VAT) which I had estimated was going to be about £65 so a bit high, that means I have had to pay Parcelforce over £25 for delivering it when I had already paid the supplier £117 for delivery. :angry-screaming:

When I used to buy a lot of things outside of the UK, I'd speak with the supplier in person to see if they would list the value price lower. This reducing those horrible customs cost. Only down side was the insurance side if it got lost....

I don't know what Parcelforce are playing at but I received an email today from them saying "Your parcel is being held at your local delivery depot because it's waiting for payment of customs charges/clearance fee of £90.81" but that was paid on Friday 3rd of this month and I have an email confirming that payment from Parcelforce. :icon-mad

I don't know what Parcelforce are playing at but I received an email today from them saying "Your parcel is being held at your local delivery depot because it's waiting for payment of customs charges/clearance fee of £90.81" but that was paid on Friday 3rd of this month and I have an email confirming that payment from Parcelforce. :icon-mad

The joys of on-line shopping Chas... :crazy:

Only one Chas, and all snuggled up in its packaging? :) How about some more, plus, do these units come with self levelling devices on the beams/lenses?

Glad you've finally got them. What lamps do you intend putting in them? HID or LED?

Only one Chas, and all snuggled up in its packaging? :) How about some more, plus, do these units come with self levelling devices on the beams/lenses?

Glad you've finally got them. What lamps do you intend putting in them? HID or LED?
I'm hoping there is another one lower in the packaging, I never checked, but it's a big box if there's only one in there.
I'll get them fitted and use the existing bulbs for now and get LED's later. I don't know if their self levelling or not

If they’re the same as mine, and they look the same, there’s no auto anything, just bulb apertures at the back.

If they’re the same as mine, and they look the same, there’s no auto anything, just bulb apertures at the back.
I assume there is some sort of manual adjustment though Clive?

Hmm, if there's no auto levelling then they will fail MOT if fitted with HIDs. The correct LEDs may be a different matter of course but I'm told the DoT are beginning to insist on proper EU marking and type approval in (I think) 2 years according to my Tester. I believe Phillips are supplying tested LEDs and Osram are beginning to advertise some for Golfs but I haven't seen anything myself in H4 format. I think your plan may be a good one Chas depending on light output which should be pretty good.

MOT shouldn't be much of a issue. Worse case scenario you just swap the bulbs back to regular H4 bulbs when MOT comes round

Back