Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Road Tax Hikes 2019

As someone who used to get around London by bicycle and engage in constructive discourse with the capital’s cabmen from time to time, I feel compelled to stress that ‘road tax’ was abolished under Churchill in the 30s. The upkeep of public roads comes out of general and local taxation; it is completely separate from the Vehicle Excise Duty pot.

Those ones are better, unless parked cars stop you straddling them.
Oh I agree, better for going over at speed. Which is my point really, they only slow down (some) low slung cars and the elderly. Neither of which need slowing down as one is rare and the other slow anyway. All the rest see it as a challenge. Hence why I see them as a waste of money.

Slow down for the hump foot down to get to the next one emisions off the scale air quality does not exist best thing about speed humps is to stand next to them and watch the school mums tits do there THING mmmmm

Slow down for the hump foot down to get to the next one emisions off the scale air quality does not exist best thing about speed humps is to stand next to them and watch the school mums tits do there THING mmmmm

IF you look hard enough theres always light to be found in the dark :lol: :clap:

Back