Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Roof gutter moulding

karl2000

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
I noticed the other day that one of the rubbers was missing from the roof, underneath the roof bar. I've ordered one (part number 7555560010).

Do they just slot in, or should they be stuck and sealed with something?

Thanks!!

That's odd, one of mine was missing too. Breaker job, I cleaned the rubber and slot, and I put Tigerseal that I had, on it and pushed the rubber in the slot. That aint coming out, no need anyway. I might do the rest, although they seem sound. Out of interest, in case there is a common factor here, which was yours? Mine was the long front one over drivers door were a.

Thanks chaps! Mine was the back one on the passenger side!!

You'd think they were an odd thing to 'lose' wouldnt you? Maybe most people dont notice... everyone will be checking now :)

Yeah. I looked on the roof when I bought mine too and didn't notice. Only several weeks later when I washed it, I noticed. Incidentally when cleaning the used one before fitting, it appeared to have sticky residue on the back. Maybe double sided tape ? Youll find out when yours comes !

I didn't notice for over a year! Need to put more effort into cleaning haha

Will find out shortly!! :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Get the wife to do it ! lol.
I wondered too, how one of those would be lost, - cant blame it on a car wash, I dont think the brushes would touch the roof with rails on. Maybe any sticky, if on there originally, just gave up after time with the exposure they get. Out of curiosity, let us know, when yours arrive. Cheers.

Back