Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rooftent hire in southern England

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Does anyone happen to know anywhere that rents rooftents somewhere in shouting distance of Reading?

Looking for just a few days this half term to try with wife and kids! Can't seem to find a rental place that isn't in Scotland or Yorkshire.

Thanks peeps

There is a vendor in Epping, they've had stock for ages so might be open to the suggestion? Also arguably cheap enough to just buy one...!

Hmmm, on the relevant FB forum, Ventura are to be avoided at all costs. Quality and service seem to be non existent.

So adventure rooftents in Bristol used to rent them however the website has a different contact name then they guy i used to know. Worth a phone call

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can't think of the name there is an overland company in Uckfield East Sussex and if you put in Oztent in Cheltenham or you might find a few options closer to you and a overland trailer type company in Swindon sorry for being vague heads a mess but have always worked on the principle of someone always knows much more than me

Tuff Trek don't to hire. Only sales.

Thanks All- glad it wasn't just me struggling.

Karl, thank you, you aren't a million miles away, so I might get in touch next week.

Back