Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Roughtrax

mettisse

Supporter
I want to report that I’ve had a really good experience with roughtrax, I’ve not received the goods yet ( only ordered today) but in establishing what I needed their response was 1st class, I emailed with an enquiry and the very next day ( morning ) I had a reply, polite and helpful, I felt like a real valued customer, I don’t know if they read or are on this forum ( doesn’t matter) a large well done to them. BTW this is not the first time I’ve used them, the first was just an order from the website, but this time I needed help and got it, refreshing experience, best regards to all, Bill Westley

I've used them a couple of times - quick - goods arrived next day - all correct..

excellent customer service - and follow ups - etc.

Used them on a number of occasions, always helpful, knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service.

Roughtrax do watch the forum and i've bought almost everything for my trucks from there for 5 years without complaint and moreover they've gone the extra mile to help me out when i've fucked things up .

I fried my stainless brake lines connecting my winch up back to front , new lines arrived in the morning no charge while we tried to work out what caused them to fail :doh: :oops: :clap:

I like to add that I have had the same experience, always excellent service.

G.

Yep, same here, excellent friendly service, the way it should be. Is there a thread in the 'recommended a seller or buyer' section?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Snap - allways good service, but living in Froggy Land, postage can be a bit pricey - I compare them with euro 4x4 and get the best deal I can :)

All good experiences from my dealings with them, fast delivery and great customer service

yep, they cant be touched on service items. nice firm to deal with.

Yep, I've used their services quite a lot now. Great service. Amayama are my next favourite folks. Roughtrax Rock. :)

Shame they dont feel like stocking any 60 Parts even standard service items like filters, belts and seals

Barry and the folks at Roughtrax are superb in my experience, I have given them thousands over the years and have always received top drawer service, both on the phone and in person, their knowledge and effort in getting you sorted for parts is second to none.

Owen

Back