Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Royal Wedding......gutted.

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
Seeing as my invite must have got lost in the post, thought I'd nip over to NI for the weekend for a bike 'fix'. Oh, and some Guiness was drunk.

14Ra.jpg

Nice looking 90. Anyone on here?
90.jpg

Seeing as my invite must have got lost in the post, thought I'd nip over to NI for the weekend for a bike 'fix'. Oh, and some Guiness was drunk.

View attachment 144858

View attachment 144859
Royal wedding? i thought i heard something about a part time squaddie & an unemployed immigrant getting married. Ive heard that they're going to claim benefits & live in public housing to boot.Odds on she will have a sprog on the way before long ;-)

Takes a lot to make me cry, usually a broken con rod through the block or something more serious, but I was moved to tears watching the wedding ceremony. Good luck to them.

View attachment 144858

View attachment 144859

Was in Ireland last bank holiday on the BB, 4 days, 1000 miles. Went from Dublin to Portrush and round the NW200 circuit. The roads were just out of this world for biking.Weather was fantastic.

Takes a lot to make me cry, usually a broken con rod through the block or something more serious, but I was moved to tears watching the wedding ceremony. Good luck to them.

That’s rather good to hear Frank, I’ve just been watching it all on youtoob with an English commentary this time :icon-rolleyes:.

Noticed how frail Prince Phillip looks these days, then realised the old boy is 96 years old, so not surprising really, and Lizzie looks on the ball for 92...

Reactions: Pat
She’s doing better than my Mum at the same age Clive. Mind you she doesn’t have to book a doctors appointment at 8 o’ clock when she wants one. Arel looks in better shape than the Duke of Ed.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep, he’s done well for 98 later this year, but we’ve just heard he has big problems on the way, cancer confirmed - pancreas.

No idea of his prognosis, something had to give sooner or later.

Beeb reported a month ago that Ed spends a lot of time living by himself in a small out of the way cottage on one of the estates. (Contemplating what might have been ? lol).

Was in Ireland last bank holiday on the BB, 4 days, 1000 miles. Went from Dublin to Portrush and round the NW200 circuit. The roads were just out of this world for biking.Weather was fantastic.

We also fell very lucky with the weather. Went Thursday, came home Sunday. Saturday was one of the best race days in recent years with unbroken sunshine and no incidents save for one minor spill in the last race which was cleared up in 20mins. All racing done and roads open for 16:30. The roads certainly are a bikers paradise. Reminds me of the Peak District but without the traffic! Stayed in Dungiven and the 20 mile run to the races on the B64 and B190 was almost as big a buzz as the racing.

Back