Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rugby

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
A big Shout out for England Rugby yesterday.... Blistering Performance..... Commiserations To our Aussie Members..(Literal Translation-"Sympathy and Sorrow for the Misfortunes of others")....:icon-biggrin:

France currently doing well against the French, not what I was expecting

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
England were good, NZ were phenomenal, France imploded, Wales were lucky and should really be sat in the pub with Ireland and Scotland watching England get stuffed next weekend.

Japan.... so really want them to roll over SA.

B2C39522-BA8C-402D-AAAF-6D16861F4042.png
Never underestimate the Springboks. This bloke must have steel nuts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport

Go England good first half by them. Second half is going to be interesting

:happy-cheerleaderk:Well done England! An England v Wales final would really get some flags flying on both sides of the border. C’mon Wales!

England were good, NZ were phenomenal, France imploded, Wales were lucky and should really be sat in the pub with Ireland and Scotland watching England get stuffed next weekend.

Japan.... so really want them to roll over SA.
You were saying!.... I never had any Doubt.... 'F...ing' Brilliant

Great game indeed. Fancy a SA V England final.

We also hope its England SA final. Lexi will be cheering for the boks though. She even cheers them on randomly

I'm just glad the French are out :)
Seriously a Cymru vs England final would be tasty.

Good Luck Wales... But to be Honest I think England have more Chance of beating S.A in the Final...Theres a compliment to Wales there Somewhere!..Pob lwc...

That was not as good a game as yesterday well done SA, next week's final is going to be great, but I think England may just have it

Sparks are going to fly in our house next weekend

Only a couple of hours to go, A big shout for England... All the Best Both Teams, lets hope its a cracker

Back