Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rv2 Which stretcher fits?

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Quick question, Having recently acquired an Oztent RV2 for what i thought was a good price off ebay I was just wondering if their goanna and gecko stretchers ft in it all right. Measurement wise they do as its 200cm x 200cm and the stretchers are 190cm but with the angle of the dangle of the tent at the back i just wanted to make sure they fit allright before splashing the cash, Anyone have any experience? Google was not my friend on his occasion.

I've got an RV3, and the Goanna stretcher fits OK. I got my ozbed free with a subscription to a magazine years ago.

IMO you'll get a similair camp bed for a lot less: there's nothing special about the Goanna...It's just a robust steel framed camp bed.

I've got an RV3, and the Goanna stretcher fits OK. I got my ozbed free with a subscription to a magazine years ago.

IMO you'll get a similair camp bed for a lot less: there's nothing special about the Goanna...It's just a robust steel framed camp bed.
Thanks.

Congratulations on the oztent!

We had 3 cots in our rv2 at new forest. Got them on amazon. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0037CF6EI/

3 was a tight fit. Very tight fit. Won't be trying that again. But you can and I have, used 2 atatime. one on either side with a gap in the middle. And it's good complete fit with easy access to stuff under the cot.

For total comfort, get one of these and a 7 inch self inflating mattress.

Back