Sad news

Andrew Prince

Feb 23, 2010
Joburg, sunny South Africa
Wow, that is shocking news - I understood he was unwell but I didn't know it was quite that serious!
I did not have the pleasure of meeting him but his demeanour on the forum was always that of a gentleman.
My condolences to his family and friends.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Lordy, Jon, I didn't know that he was ill. Thank you for passing that on to us all.
That's really sad news.
Whilst I didn't really know Peter in person, he was certainly a friend in cyberspace.

Chris

Mal Eade

I am in england
Mar 11, 2010
Shrewsbury
That is such sad news.

He was a gent I bought some bits and bobs off him and he was so helpful with advise always.

Mal

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
Hey Jon, thanks for passing that on. Sad news indeed. I had never met Pete but, echoing all sentiments above, he seemed a straight-up decent bloke from his posts on the forums...

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
I am in england
Feb 24, 2010
Stourbridge, West Midlands, England
Garage
The funeral service is next Thursday (29th) at 12:30pm, St. Michael's church, Maynard Avenue, Norton, Stourbridge.

No flowers please but if desired donations accepted, they will be split between Mary Stevens Hospice and Cancer Research. The funeral directors are H. Porter & Sons, 01384 395048 if you want to make a donation / get more details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks