Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plain with a twist

Julian

Was thinking on the way home today, maybe we could do the plain a little differently.

Not withstanding the picture already posted about today's visit suggesting we can't navigate, does anybody want to drive the Plain at NIGHT to make it a bit more difficult?

This is just a suggestion not sure how or if it could work out, just gauging interest

Works for me plenty.

Tommo and I have been discussing doing the Surrey lanes at night too.

Ecky Thump said:
Works for me plenty.Tommo and I have been discussing doing the Surrey lanes at night too.
I would like the Syrrey lanes at night :thumbup: , a lot closer than Salisbury Plain :cry:
Chas.

Now that could be interesting, as long as I get to try out those big boy bad lights of mine :cool:

When were you thinking? This weekend? :whistle:

What are the rules on this by the local wardens? Tommo????????

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Not sure about this weekend but Julian and myself are cooking something up. :shh: Once I heard back from Tommo about the rules of driving there at night (paging Tommo) we'll stick a post up. A bit of driving mixed with some fun.

I'm back! Sorry i've been out on salisbury plain!

Will find out if there's any activity this weekend.

Crispin said:
Not sure about this weekend but Julian and myself are cooking something up. :shh: Once I heard back from Tommo about the rules of driving there at night (paging Tommo) we'll stick a post up. A bit of driving mixed with some fun.

ooooo the suspense.... sounds like something interesting brewing on this front!

Back