Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Salisbury Plains Advice Please

I'm defo up for it but if there ends up being too many cruisers let me know ;)

I'D be up for it- am LANTRA and BORDA trained and carry insurance that should cover any problems.

Would be a nice day out.

Just a thought, we do have a bit of an open event going in the other bit of the forum as well, why don't we just combine the two things, the plain is pretty big could the 2 events run simultaneously?

It seems like I made a bit of an error, the 31st is Halloween and it seems that an awful lot of people are busy with kids and what not.

I'm not sure if the Yeti offroad day would really take off on the 31st, but can we all still go out for a day in the plains?
Perhaps we can postpone the Yeti offroad day until December or late November as lots of people seem keen on the idea but so many seem to be busy.

If we can go to Salisbury on the 31st that would be great.
Where shall we meet and at what time?

EDIT- As for the other forum, I've put it to them to tell me what date would suit the majority best as I'd want a fairly decent turnout if anything just to get some good photos to use for our website in future. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Unfortunately i will be off somewhere hot and sandy by then, but i'm sure Paul and Les will be able to accommodate you.

I would still like to go for a drive round on the 17th, seems like a few people have the time available

Back