Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Sankey trailer with box on top

jjsaul

Country Flag
uk
Sankey Narrow Track with box built on top. Box is steel framed with steel plate top (ideal for fastening things to like roof tents / brackets for gear etc) and timber panelled sides.
The box is 2ft high above the standard sankey sides, and has lift up panels on both sides of the trailer. They are held shut with spring bolts and latches so it can be padlocked shut.
I bought it and had my roof tent mounted on it for a while, it was great if you are wanting that sort of set up. We find these days we tend to keep the tent on the roof of the truck instead so the trailer just isn't getting the use it deserves.
Really handy for camping as you can get loads of gear in it, or just for generally shifting stuff around in an enclosed trailer. Obviously like all Sankeys can be towed off road too.
Road manners are good, was quite happy sat behind my truck at 60mph even on twistier roads, both with my old hitch (a bit low) and my replacement hitch which kept it more level.
Can get more pictures if required but it's a bit buried at the moment due to it's lack of use.
Has standard NATO swivel eye hitch on it. Lights are standard 7 pin attached to a trailer board mounted on the rear. Handbrake and rear legs all working.
Roof tent not included!
£500ono
Located Leeds LS6.20150827_193619.jpg 20150828_101903.jpg 20150828_170438.jpg 20160602_210341.jpg

I can bring it to Lincomb if someone wants it (But I won't be able to take it home again as I'm picking a car up to take back to Leeds).

Back