Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

sat nav

glyno

Country Flag
uk
hi could anybody tell me how to get the sat nav to dim down at night when i get the display screen up the option is not there it only shows rear screen and turn off thanks glyno

On my Garmin it dims automatically, probably from time of day. While my stereo, I don't use that as Satnav, the screen will dim when the lights are switched on. I would think that should happen on the 150 too.

Hi Glyno, on my LC4 150, if I have the map screen on for navigation with the exterior lights on then hit the ‘Disp’ button, I can adjust both contrast and brightness individually – that’s on a 2010 model.

Your dash dimmer needs to be bturned slightly back from all the way to the right, you should hear a little click, you also need to be in a darkened area so the sensor on the windscreen accepts it as being dark and then you should have the icon on the nav screen which is in the middle of two others which is "day" which you will then have the sat nab screen changing automatically which happens just after the dipped lights come on. Phew, at least that's what they told me at my local Toyota dealer and it worked. Hope it does for you.

Back