Saturday 18th December laning in Wales

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
As the title says, more or less a re-run of the route used for this trip but we might run it in reverse. Limited to 5 places including me unless someone else leads a group.

Places:
Jon
[strike:10i1431y]Ray[/strike:10i1431y]
Gav
Karl
Dave

Group two:
Reinhard (at the top cos he's leading :) )
Chris
Ben and his mate
Warren [strike:10i1431y]or Andrew?[/strike:10i1431y]
Jonnie? [strike:10i1431y]Martin[/strike:10i1431y]

Also, have a look at the LARA code of conduct available here as the person planning the route and leading a group I expect us all to be sticking to that i.e. no off piste activities (not having a go, I know people have appologised for last time this is just a reminder :) ) to be blunt if you don't like it find someone else to go with ;)

I know Karl & Dave will be disappointed to miss this Jon... Can we pencil them in as provisional?

Im a defo please jon. Thats if i can come after the performance last time :oops: :whistle:

Gav Peter said:
I know Karl & Dave will be disappointed to miss this Jon... Can we pencil them in as provisional?
provisional until Dave posts he's coming or someone else definate nicks the spot ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
id be interested in coming. i haven't driven happy valley for a while. :thumbup:

I could deff be up for that. Should have given the truck a shake down by then. Going to be a cold one, I'd think.

Chris

karl wester said:
Daves a defo jon thanks
Can you and Dave double up if Chris wants to come? If Ray decides to come then that's what we'll be doing.

Hi jon. I think we will be camping around the area and no dout dave will be taking the caravan
With him. I will be sleeping in mux. I can have a word with him. I personally think that part of the fun day out is to experience the actual drive. Is there no way of doing it with who we have coming so far? If not, then leave it with me. we are still defos. If more people are wanting to do the day maybe we would have to have a second group anyway.
Ill keep my eye on this post.
thanks karl

If someone else volunteers to lead then we can have another group and run them in opposite directions :) Being a passenger means you get out in the fresh air more, don't have to fix the truck when it breaks :mrgreen: and saves you fuel money. I quite like being a passenger sometimes, different perspective and I'm still out for the day :D

I know what your saying jon. I do enjoy being a passenger when girlfriend is with me. The truck factor breaking down is a good point as well.

Being a passenger in the lead or last vehicle ensure that you get plenty of fresh air and exercise.

Oi, shut that gate!

Chris

As karl posted im deff up for going on this one we have been trying to go for ages now.would prefer to go in my own truck if poss after all someones got to tow karl home.

Well, I wasn't first in here, so prepared to be the bridesmaid (again) but if the number grow and there's another group then cool. Just need to get out and about in it. Supposed to be shooting on the 11th, but might not be back on the road, there is this off road day in Derbyshire on the 12th that I fancy too. Busy busy.

Chris

Hi,

I am interested in coming along and am willing to lead - first time, so you are warned. I would need the route in advance.

cheers

SpinDrift said:
Hi,

I am interested in coming along and am willing to lead - first time, so you are warned. I would need the route in advance.

cheers

Done :thumbup:

Back