Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

searching for left rear quarter door window

LC80grn

Country Flag
united_states
Hey everyone,
new to this site glad i found it. I have an 80 series 1994. Recently had a run of bad luck though. The left rear passenger door quarter window was broken. Need to find a replacement. Anyone know where i might find one? I've looking for a while now. Any help is greatly appreciated.

IMG_1499.JPG

It would be very easy to find in the UK as there are at least three 80's advertised as being broken for parts against every one for sale but that's not much help with you being in the USA .

Amayama is a favourite for new parts direct from Japan and you may find used parts closer to you on IH8MUD.com

That is bad luck but I wouldn't rule out a UK supplier, it's only postage after all.

If you can't source one locally (surely you have breakers) or obtain a new one as Shayne suggests, then try Karl (on this forum) and see what can be arranged by post or courier.

Normally, a second hand door would be sold complete, but there must be damaged doors with good glass. In the meantime, you could replace it with some ally plate cut to the right size, and do the job properly later.

Don't give up.

Last edited:
As a stop gap until you find one, you could use clear polycarbonate or perspex. I replaced a side window (truck not LC, broken by police, long story not as interesting as it sounds) with perspex and it lasted well for a couple of years until I got round to replacing it.

Back