Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

seat belt - 2nd row centre seat belt

Sid

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi
Looking for advice regarding the centre seat belt removal of the second row. the seat belt is enclosed within the folding seat. there's a zip at the back of the seat for access but I don't see the mechanism. surely I don't have to strip the seat? if someone could point us in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Hi Sid did you check the repair manual? I think there is a section in there about it.

Just out of interest why do you need to get at it - has it failed?

which manual are you referring to? the ones I've checked do not give details for the centre belt of the second-row removal. I've had a look today and from what I can see the base will need to be removed. just want to be sure there are no surprises on opening. webbing needs replacing.
kind regards

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 00.22.19 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 00.22.19 am.png
    758.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
On mine I think its page 61-26 step 9 - 'REMOVE NO.1 SEAT 3 POINT TYPE BELT ASSY LH'

Do you have that?

i have the haynes online version, it doesn't give details - just what is in the image above.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Karl2000, would you mind sharing the same with myself. The large poodle decided chewing on the ctr belt webbing would be great fun, trying to replace it now but some instructions would be very handy. rgds Whaley

Hi,

Could I get help on this also, same situation with Dog and webbing.
Hi Karl2000, would you mind sharing the same with myself. The large poodle decided chewing on the ctr belt webbing would be great fun, trying to replace it now but some instructions would be very handy. rgds Whaley

Back