Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Seat Covers That Actually Fit?

Courtney Ffyshe

Country Flag
uk
Sorry if this is not the best place to ask but I'm looking for recommendations for waterproof front seat covers that actually fit my LC4 please. By 'fit' I mean that they stay in place for more than a couple of days before I have to pull them back towards the door! The seat's construction does not help as it seems to prevent any straps passing right underneath.
I have tried stick-on Velcro strips but even that only worked for a few weeks!:tired:

Sorry if this is not the best place to ask but I'm looking for recommendations for waterproof front seat covers that actually fit my LC4 please. By 'fit' I mean that they stay in place for more than a couple of days before I have to pull them back towards the door! The seat's construction does not help as it seems to prevent any straps passing right underneath.
I have tried stick-on Velcro strips but even that only worked for a few weeks!:tired:
I have T&Cs on my 120 (Town and country)..and I know what you mean. they are a good fit but iv tried allsorts to try and stop them riding up.. and your right about the Velcro straps that wont go under the seat.. Try taking the plastic trim off the side. and securing somehow. then replace trim...

https://www.seatcoverworld.com.au/explorer-2021.html

I've had 2 sets of these, one stays in my 80 and the other set moves from truck to truck as I change. In fairness they are only just big enough for the 80 seat and tend to sit across the curvature of the seat but in the Collie and 120 they fit very well. I must of had these 10 years and they show no signs of wear and havn't split. I don't think they are 100% waterproof so a garage type polythene seat protector underneath might be an idea if waterproof is what you need. The one thing about these is they don't ever move.

I was in a taxi with white leather seats so i asked the driver if he was nuts , in reply he grumbled that the local price to have them made has gone up to £350 so he went further afield , but he said he will get the money back when he eventually takes them off to sell the car .

It was an 8 seater with white leather seats :confusion-scratchh: .......... i was sober too :wtf:

https://www.seatcoverworld.com.au/explorer-2021.html

I've had 2 sets of these, one stays in my 80 and the other set moves from truck to truck as I change. In fairness they are only just big enough for the 80 seat and tend to sit across the curvature of the seat but in the Collie and 120 they fit very well. I must of had these 10 years and they show no signs of wear and havn't split. I don't think they are 100% waterproof so a garage type polythene seat protector underneath might be an idea if waterproof is what you need. The one thing about these is they don't ever move.

Thanks They sound just the job but how did you order them - I can't find any UK stockists

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back