Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Selling my HJ60

Cullen

Country Flag
united_states
Hi guys,

I have a HJ60 for sale in Portland, OR and was wondering if anyone could help me with a ballpark of how much I might be able to ask for it and maybe if anyone know's of anyone looking to buy and restore a HJ60 in the NW area of the U.S. It is a 1985 HJ60; right side steering wheel, 2H diesel engine, pop top roof and 273,383 kms. It is in pretty poor condition (rust throughout the body and a dent in the passengers side door-it was my dog/beach rig as a kid growing up in Santa Cruz, Ca) and I havent driven it in a couple of months because last time I did, the rear differential was leaking fluid and I havent been able to save up enough money to fix it. It was always my dream to be able to work on it myself and fully restore it one day, but I havent had the money and feel that this rare rig deserves to be restored and loved by someone that is able to restore it the its former glory.

Thanks

0115201242a_HDR.jpg 0115201242.jpg 0115201245.jpg 0115201259.jpg 0211201619_HDR.jpg 0211201618.jpg

Hi guys,

I have a HJ60 for sale in Portland, OR and was wondering if anyone could help me with a ballpark of how much I might be able to ask for it and maybe if anyone know's of anyone looking to buy and restore a HJ60 in the NW area of the U.S. It is a 1985 HJ60; right side steering wheel, 2H diesel engine, pop top roof and 273,383 kms. It is in pretty poor condition (rust throughout the body and a dent in the passengers side door-it was my dog/beach rig as a kid growing up in Santa Cruz, Ca) and I havent driven it in a couple of months because last time I did, the rear differential was leaking fluid and I havent been able to save up enough money to fix it. It was always my dream to be able to work on it myself and fully restore it one day, but I havent had the money and feel that this rare rig deserves to be restored and loved by someone that is able to restore it the its former glory.

Thanks

View attachment 163863 View attachment 163864 View attachment 163865 View attachment 163867 View attachment 163868 View attachment 163869
Wish we were closer!

Ouch it must hurt letting that go but fair play to you for realizing its something special that deserves to be saved . Most here are on the wrong side of the world to be of much help so it seems only fair to suggest you try the ih8mud forum for knowledge more local to you .

Back