Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Smilies - so many smilies

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Guess we need to call them emojis - not exactly all smilies.

I've uploaded an add-on pack. There is now a bigger selection for them all. Some the same as previous, some new, some pointless (I think I saw a ballerina - not going to suffer from overuse here...)

emoji.png

Cris, can't the old forum list be an "add-on" in the same way.

Obvoiusly, they weren't all useful, but many became old favorites.

The above selection looks soooo uninteresting... :D

I rest my case...

Clive,

I tried finding then but could not find one which was an all in one import. The only answer is to import them one by one.

If you know of one you wanted, it'll be not-an-image in a post, I can import it manually.

Not important Cris, just thought it might bring a bit of familiarity back to the forum, that's all.

If the old list can't be brought back as a single import, or add-on, then we can go with what is available.

It's quite a straightforward process if it's a one-by-one transfer. I can't bring them all across as I don't know which are used by whom. If you notice one then do stick it up here and I'll bring it across. It's a couple of minutes a shot. :)

*applause* hmm *scratches chin contemplating* eek :screamcat: isn't really the *OMG with popping out eyes* we're used to ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can I have the Australia and British flag ones back please Cris? :grinning:

I must say the new smilies/emojis dont look any where near as good as the old ones, many of which moved! :neutral:

Back