Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

So the Russians...

Bob

Supporter
Country Flag
ireland
First they buy up a 4 year supply of new landcruisers.. then they amass troops on the Ukrainian border.. WTF?? They planning to invade using Toyotas??

Seriously though.. have we learned nothing.. the Putin regime has been about nothing but power and rebuilding the Soviet brand... and they don't care what the rest of us think.

I'm probably going to see a dark coloured UAZ pull up outside my door for even typing this...

I just love the way they say 'We've no plans to invade' That's great, 'cos they'd surely tell us if they had, no? :think:

Have to admit i have no idea whats going on with that because i dismissed it at the outset as internationally orchestrated nonsense . A common enemy unites :icon-rolleyes:

Winter On Fire, (Netflix) Documentary highlighting Ukrain's Struggle for peace, And the overthrow of a Russian controlled leader,..... Ukrainians have always had shit end of the Stick.......... The price of Gas will Rise again No doubt ....... Bloody Russians

I wonder where they got 4 year's supply of 80's from.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They are being squeezed by the relatively recent expansion of NATO. Not a nice experience for a maniac like Putin.

A quick scan of whats going on tells me its someone calling for a pissing contest simply because he knows his opponent has a bladder infection .

Ultimately for Putin there is nothing to win .

A military that size needs something to do and who cares if it rattles some cages in the West . Sells news anyway .

Чииныь щдыо куегрз чтобы СССР

I wonder where they got 4 year's supply of 80's from.
I’ve just come back from 2 1/2 weeks in Russia, never saw one 80, quite a few hundee’s, plenty 150’s and even more 200’s. A few Range Rover sports, but strangely enough not many G Wagons
It’s been about 3 1/2 years since we were over last, and the Landcruiser appears to becoming much more popular than before, even though fuel has risen to 50p/ltr

Checking news on YouTube, a mix from all sides. Found one talk ‘How The United States created Putin’ on YouTube
It’s as confusing as the question’is catch can good or not for Landcruiser’ :)

Quite a divide in Russia, When we were Farming In Russia The Locals Barely had a Horse and Cart, Never mind a 4x4

I don't think the "West" will ever understand the Russian mentality....and certainly not the USA ....
NATO is a shadow of it's former self and woefully under equipped..... we couldn't have stopped the Russians if they had decided to invade in the cold war without going nuclear very quickly and most of Europe would now be glass....
UK PLC has very limited stand alone capability despite having 2 Carriers .....
The USA currently has the most useless POTUS ever....
Wars will no longer be fought on the ground , sea or air ......

Covid has proved to the Chinese that they can pretty much kill the Western economy .... they only need to tweak it a bit....
Everything we buy is made in China any way and they own much of our infrastructure ....
The Russians supply much of our fuel...... between them and the Chinese .....most of our internet.

As in all wars the general public will be the ultimate victim's ...not the world leaders on both sides...

Travelers already lost many good places of travel in Africa and Middle East, Afghanistan and Himalayas, parts of China and many more. now if eastern part of Europe too in the list. In few years we will be left with very few pockets :cool: and US won’t allow any aliens enter their territory so that’s gone too

Back