Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Source for JIS Cruiser Hardware

davework

Hi all, first time posting here, know it won't be the last.

I wanted to introduce our company, Overland Metric to the community here:

mudpic-jpg.1353047.jpg

After many years of supplying JIS bolt kits on ih8Mud, we've decided to expand the business and open a online store with what we hope will be valuable products & information for the entire Cruiser community.

The new hardware we've custom manufactured is very close to OEM Toyota in appearance with indented JIS sized hex heads. We also worked hard to bring to market all the stainless steel in A4-70 (316) marine grade quality. We are the only source for JIS hardware in 316 stainless. We even custom made the unique pan head screws for windshield hinges on later FJ40s!

Everything has been tested for strength and chemistry in a lab here in Colorado. You can be assured you are getting what you pay for with this hardware. It may be overkill, but what isn't on a Land Cruiser.

Free US Shipping on all Orders over $49. Reasonable Flat Rate International Shipping Rates. Happy to Coordinate Group Buys.

I would appreciate any feedback on the site via postings, PMs, or email. Additional kits you would like to see would be much appreciated as well. We hope to expand to more offerings for other models very quickly.

A preview of what the site will offer includes:

Stainless Hinge Hardware
Stainless Hardtop Hardware
Stainless Tire Carrier H ardware
Stainless Engine Hardware
Stainless Body Hardware
Full FJ40 Kits - expanded from original
Bulk Hardware in Convenient Quantities

Please head over to www.overlandmetric.com and take a look at what we offer.

Happy to ship internationally, email or PM me with any questions.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Fabulous...
I already have numerous parts held on with SS bolts etc but when I think back to how much I paid for them(!) But you have sets that I certainly will buy. Already bookmarked!

Regards,
Rodger

Back