Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spill control valve!!!

Vishan

Country Flag
trinidad_tobago
Hello everyone I have a 2009 Prado and my spill control valve needs replacing but i can`t seem to find a part number for it. Below is a pic of the pump. Can anyone tell me what the part number is? 1KZ-TE spill control valve.jpg

Hello everyone I have a 2009 Prado and my spill control valve needs replacing but i can`t seem to find a part number for it. Below is a pic of the pump. Can anyone tell me what the part number is?View attachment 164037
Toyota seem to say they do not sell the SCV (commonly called suction control valve ) separately , toyota want you to buy the the whole injection pump that includes the SCV at just over £2K , part number could be 04226-30010, but you can buy the SCV from Rough Trax 4x4 .com for about £182 for the late Lc120 1kd-ftv engine which is the shorter updated version and toyota genuine part made by Denso , or try ebay, hope that helps .

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a kzj120? If you have then you could buy a 1kzte pump which is fitted to the 90 series and there are many available in Europe.

Here we have the kdj120 I believe, but have heard of the kzj120 in certain markets and I like the way that toyota kept the 1kzte for a bit longer. They're a cracking engine and I personally really like them!

You could buy a second hand pump and use the SCV off it and fit to yours possibly a way around the problem.

All the best with it!:thumbup:

Toyota seem to say they do not sell the SCV (commonly called suction control valve ) separately , toyota want you to buy the the whole injection pump that includes the SCV at just over £2K , part number could be 04226-30010, but you can buy the SCV from Rough Trax 4x4 .com for about £182 for the late Lc120 1kd-ftv engine which is the shorter updated version and toyota genuine part made by Denso , or try ebay, hope that helps .
Thanks but that is not the correct part for my cruiser.

Do you have a kzj120? If you have then you could buy a 1kzte pump which is fitted to the 90 series and there are many available in Europe.

Here we have the kdj120 I believe, but have heard of the kzj120 in certain markets and I like the way that toyota kept the 1kzte for a bit longer. They're a cracking engine and I personally really like them!

You could buy a second hand pump and use the SCV off it and fit to yours possibly a way around the problem.

All the best with it!:thumbup:
Yes my model is kzj120. I`ll look into the 90 series pump...thanks for all the info much appreciated.

Yes my model is kzj120. I`ll look into the 90 series pump...thanks for all the info much appreciated.
I did not know 2009 120s had 1kz engines from the 1990s 90 series , could be coz some nations still use low grade diesel , the the 1kd can not use lowgrade diesel and have a long injector/injection pump life , or maybe by using the 1kz engine and less equipment and lower grade fittings it brings the price of the 120 down quite a bit like the Lc12o models the UN use , but you can still buy rebuilt injection pumps at a reasonable price and get one shipped over to your Island if you can not buy scv separate , or look on ebay for a aftermarket made scv, I have seen a reconditioned injection pump for the 1kz-te for £525 plus £120 postage , sorry I could not be of help .

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Australia got the 1kz120 so like as not you will find a Denso on ebay from there . Denso make them for Toyota anyway i believe .

I've got a couple good 1KZ electronic pumps laying around if you're interested. They have the Europe Spec spill control valves which I believe will work on the AUS model with the correct plug.

Back