Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spotted driving around Paddington this morning.

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
This guy took a wrong turn somewhere.

Curious as to why you import a fiesta?

IMG_20170228_065925.jpg

In that colour…delivering marmalade sandwiches I expect. :)

Odd for sure. they would have to own it so maybe they have to much in it to loose.

On holiday maybe? the new fiesta ST consistently gets great reviews and is one of the top hot hatches atm but not sure why someone would import unless they've spent a lot on it though

Am I missing something here?

What suggests it to be an import?

He's just a foreigner on U.K. roads, surely, either on business or for pleasure.

I take all the comments about it being a Fiesta, but there's as many thousands that like them as the thousands Ford sell.

Maybe I'm too used to seeing non-national cars on the road here, you see all sorts, European, Russia/eastern bloc, Middle East, USA, Canada, even Brits :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And I thought this was going to be a story about a little bear...

Seriously, they are all imports as they aren't built in the UK any more. The engines were built in Spain for years and now all Fiestas are built here (or is it Belgium, can't remember)

He's from the Free State (previously Orange Free State) which is the central province of SA. It's very dusty there with mostly farming and about 100 people (1200 toes between them :p)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_(province)

You don't often see SA plated cars in the UK. Not "normal" cars anyway :)

''Tis a long way from home for a little 'un... :think:

He probably came over here to get away from his Landcruiser driving countrymen hounding him on the roads!

Oh hang on......

Back