Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spotted..

GeekOKent

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
In a dark corner of a dark town on the edge of south east asia. This 80 was sitting there. Engine running. Not an owner in sight. I waited 10 min to see if someone turns up, no one did.

043ddcdbe24b7a0a52e36a1832597055.jpg

Last edited:
It's so dark it looks like an 80 ....

should keep this this thread going for when we spot others and want to know who it was. All we need is what, where and when.

So if nobody turned up what happens next

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did the exhaust note sound something like ......... takemehometakemehometakemehome

Edited post.. yes an 80. I meant 80 all along..

So after dinner walked back to the spot, owner was there. A lovely south Indian chap. He used to work on a tea estate in the nilgiris and imported this from Japan in 2001. Then brought it over to sri lanka when he retired a few years ago.

In his words 'after 400k miles of the odd oil here and greese there, the engine decided to give up and go home - I should really have made more of an effort'...... So a new, old engine had been put in yesterday and he was just working it a bit.

Why not take it for a drive? Cause the culvert at the end of the lane was dug up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
9750FA09-6668-4FC1-AC04-35E1A70B397D.png
Bj40 spotted in bishops Waltham today. It was this colour I think but not this actual picture. I was driving past in my 80.

Back