Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Spotted ....

Mblinko

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
.... these two, quietly disintegrating on the northernmost coast of Scotland. Tyres flat, bad rust holes everywhere and on the roof ! Almost certainly beyond economic repair. :disappointed:

tempImagePH9PKp.jpg

What a shame!... Put a decent battery on them and they would probably Fire up!!!!...

I was there yesterday and the gold one has moved since my last visit, although it had flat tyre in its last parking spot! They as you can guess have been there for years but the guy won’t sell them.
There is another green 80 kicking around up there, and another a little bit south

Tis sad that the owner will not sale them got to be some salvageable parts and maybe panels there

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shame, what part of Scotland? I’m in Aberdeenshire, north east, do you mean northern as in Wick etc?

Non of the registrations seem to come up with anything (Information not found etc)...........

Tis sad that the owner will not sale them got to be some salvageable parts and maybe panels there

Probably why he (or she) is hanging on to them, there are plenty of people breaking the 80's and are asking premium prices, time will make the demand up until it peaks, and then they might drop off the cliff, and be worth nothing.

Regards

Dave

Back