Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Steering wheels.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Does anyone know if there is a variation in the steering wheels between the early and the later Collies. I'm going to have one recovered for the D4D one but don't want to tie the truck up while its being done.

Thanks

Andy

there's indeed a difference in steering wheels!
On the outside they look the same, on the inside there's a difference between the first series and second series and this is because the different airbag they've used in models from 2000 ? (2e serie)
I've got a 97 landcruiser 90 with damaged steering wheel / wear of leather. I bought a second hand, from a collision car, looks like a new steering wheel, but when i opened it, it was a later model, which i couldn't use because of the airbag mounts. It's still sitting in my storage, color grey leather. I bought it for 250 euro's. New one originally delivered by toyota dealer went over 1000 Euro they said. If anybody interested, let me know.
Greetzzzzz,

Jack

Hi there Jack, thanks for the reply. Mine is indeed a D4D model but its the wrong colour, mine is brown. I've got a grey one on the petrol Collie but its like brand new.
Hope you get a sale for it.

Back