Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Still not sold...

outdoordan

Supporter
Hi all,

Forgive me... I should have thrown this open to the club sooner but just wanted to crack on.

My VM BJ73 has still not sold after several weeks of ebay and gumtree ads... I've accepted three bids. All three were no shows.

As yet nobody has actually turned up to view it.

I'd like to get rid before Xmas as Mrs and I are away in the new year until March. I'd value feedback and any help in shifting it would be very much appreciated.

Referencing goodoldboys Avensis horror story thread... one of the reasons I love the 73 is that the technology is agricultural... not only that but you can strip every component down to its constituent parts. Not a computer in sight. This one is 30 years old, is completely rust free underneath and has a recon engine. Pulls like a train. I'd fully expect another twenty years out of it. Plus it looks cool as ****.

It's a working vehicle... I cart my tools the length of Wales every week to difficult to reach properties up dirt tracks.

Not selling it is starting to do my head in.

Anyway. I haven't re-listed it on eBay, I thought I'd post here before going down that road again.

All sensible offers/help considered.

The link to the original eBay ad still works I think. Ignore the price... it's worth what its worth.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Land-Cruiser-BJ73/253920015508

Thanks

OD

Back