Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stolen - toyota landcruiser reg g378 gcl

graysworld

This was posted on Horizons unlimited so I thought I would post here for more publicity.

STOLEN - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER REG G378 GCL - 1989 HJ SERIES MANUAL GEARBOX, SAFARI ROOFRACK, BLUE / GREY COLOUR

HJ60 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER FROM WEST DULWICH LONDON ON 13-14TH FEBRUARY

Any help appreciated in finding this vehicle would be massively appreciated

If you see this vehicle, please alert me asap

ENGINE NUMBER 2H1205301
VIN JT1W0HJ6000965925

WE DON'T MIND HOW IT'S RETUNED JUST WANT THIS BACK AS FOUND, NO QUESTIONS ASKED

quote.gif

Eyes peeled will print description and reg no and place on my visor.

Very unusual for a 60 to be stolen, !st I've ever known.
Could have been stolen to order from abroad.
Could have been Stolen for parts for someone else's or to be cloned'
I doubt anyone stole it because they coverted it and wanted to run it on false plates.

I'm into 60's and know most of the others who are, we will all be watching.

( And by the way, to all who are going to suggest, it's not in my storage either:lol: )

Very nice truck i do hope you get it back , just recently we had a guy on the forum who's 70 series was stolen but it was found a week later non the worse for wear so there is hope .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hoping it wasn't stolen to order, 'cos those guys know how/where to hide them, but so do the police half the time.

Everything crossed for its discovery and return to its rightful. :|

All these stolen 4x4's is worrying me, I'm definitely getting a tracker fitted. Our Trev does a nice looking one IIRC called a SkyTag.

All these stolen 4x4's is worrying me, I'm definitely getting a tracker fitted. Our Trev does a nice looking one IIRC called a SkyTag.

Couple of plant pots down your alley and nothings gonna drive out from there!

Couple of plant pots down your alley and nothings gonna drive out from there!

Trouble is it's a shared drive, I'm not really worried about it disappearing from home, it's fairly safe in my garage, the roller shutter door is self locking the only way to open that would be to tow it off, it's more when I have to leave it parked somewhere.
Recently I had to leave it at a friends house while we went off to an archery competition (I won a Silver medal) his drive is L shaped so I drove in forward as reversing out would be difficult and got his wife to block mine in with her car.

Back