Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Storage solutions.

Have you looked at CAK tanks (link above)?
Very interesting website for lots of stuff, think I would need to get under the truck and measure to see what’s the correct size.

Would love to get Smev hob and sink mounted on some slides in a drawer system

Thought about doing that myself but talked myself out of it…for now.
I have never been very keen on cooking inside the truck tbh so won't ever be an expense for me

My thoughts where it would come out on slides and then hinge through 90 degrees so it Wouldn’t impede access to a fridge on another slide or drawers. No idea if that would work but like the idea!!!!
Also would have to be one one those 22” partner stoves if not the Smev combo

My thoughts where it would come out on slides and then hinge through 90 degrees so it Wouldn’t impede access to a fridge on another slide or drawers. No idea if that would work but like the idea!!!!
Also would have to be one one those 22” partner stoves if not the Smev combo
Have you been reading my mind CM? :shock::icon-idea: I've had exactly the same thoughts and reservations. I've even yet to make that drawer so I've still to decide what to do but the real hurdle was the question 'do I need it?'

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As Rich did I fitted the eberspacher under the drivers seat. I had fitted the heat exchanger under there but that's had to be moved.
I'm refitting the heat exchanger closer to the hot water supply and shower.

ears my build , 105 series - was an 8 seat'a but bein single don't really need all dem extra butt rests , so now it's a 2 seater wid triton draws in da back section and me homies where da other seats used ta be .................... da duel battery is behind da passenger seat wid da 50ltr water tank next ta it , so once it's completed it'll ave da fridge on da slideoutand room ta sleep if it's to wet ta setup da rooftop tent and all other gear nicely tucked away out'a sight.
003.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg
002.jpg

005.jpg
006.jpg
009.jpg

carpets cut'n ready ta glue so still got'a bit left ta do .................................... post up da finished job later .
lifes good .

Finished!!! ........................... all sweet'n'cosy
DSCN2057.JPG

DSCN2061.JPG

004.jpg

carpeted (marine) , angle attached'n no f#@%in rattles ...................... wooooohoo still plenty ta do .tank goodness fa mods.

C7CC9DE6-281D-4736-8845-B9EE5A52C60E.jpeg

For me accessibility is key. I found making a frame really handy so I don’t have to pull everything out to get to other stuff. The box on the right is bedding, on the left is cooking heat and food, other stuff goes on top, works a treat, now we only have to pull out what we need.

We've something similar in the Sprinter, just using Wolf boxes. Same idea though.

There is a logic error here - one needs to establish very accurately what you need/want first. Then, having established requirements, go about completing those exact requirements.
Starting at the arse end by looking for "storage solutions" without a definitive requirement list is a little like walking into an off-road accessory shop with an unlimited credit card and buying all the shiny items.
....experience is a bad teacher......:)

There is a logic error here - one needs to establish very accurately what you need/want first. Then, having established requirements, go about completing those exact requirements.
Starting at the arse end by looking for "storage solutions" without a definitive requirement list is a little like walking into an off-road accessory shop with an unlimited credit card and buying all the shiny items.
....experience is a bad teacher......:)

Not for me, the sequence is more like
Idea - build - fuck it up - build it again - realisation - build another one

I would think that lifting the floor, like notsodusty and making drawers, that way you can get things out easily, even with a full boot!

Back