Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SUPER OFFER . 80 Exhaust

An aftermarket one at roughtrax complete with fittings is around £326 so its a real bargain at £115 , if I had an 80 I would buy it its one third the price , and your going to need one one day unless you got a stainless steel one fitted .
My thinking exactly.. It wont be great quality but like I said , shelve it for a rainy day.... iv ordered one:thumbup:

It’s a great spot. Many thanks Higgy.

I’ve had a genuine Centre section in my loft for nearly ten years. It cost me far more than this entire kit and now I’m going over to 3” stainless it won’t get used.

My thinking exactly.. It wont be great quality but like I said , shelve it for a rainy day.... iv ordered one:thumbup:
It wont be any worse than any other aftermarket 80s exhaust as they are probably getting rid of the stock , I ask you what are the odds of them selling them at full price , these 80s are now very rare in the UK . and many well kept and loved 80s have stainless steel ones fitted and not need changing for the rest of the life of the car .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I bought a Mr T one in 2007, almost no change from £750

It lasted 7 years so I went SS when it fell off, but at this price.... can’t quibble

Hopefully Clive - if it fits okay and we get a couple of years out of it I'll be happy enough... Will report back in due course!

I am about to order one - thanks Higgy!

Has anyone fitted one yet and able to report if everything lines up??

Is this how you're paying for your 80 series Higgy - selling make believe exhausts?

Is this how you're paying for your 80 series Higgy - selling make believe exhausts?
God please let this be genuine. Has anyone got theirs yet... AND for next months special offer....CHEAP Genuine 80 series Diff lock Actuators ..ONLY £5.99 BARGAIN..SEND NO MONEY..NOW!!

I am about to order one - thanks Higgy!

Has anyone fitted one yet and able to report if everything lines up??
For that money don't be surprised if you'v got to cut and re-weld it.!:lol:

"For that money don't be surprised if you'v got to cut and re-weld it.!:lol: "
For some reason against all I normally tell customers I did the cheapskate thing and got a non genuine front section from Roughtrax .
2 hrs to fit the crappy thing last night due to it not really lining up and the clamp on the upper part by the turbo not being big enough to fit round the pipe and support......then on running the Cruiser it now has a low frequency vibration cause the flexi bit is smaller and not as flexi as the original and the mount on the silencer is a bent bit of flat not a pressed section with some strength in it .
This was after reading all the blurb about the part being British made and meeting or exceeding OE spec , no doubt written by the manufacturer .
Not a problem with Roughtrax they are brilliant ......just a reminder to buy genuine .

I got a small package on thursday with only part of the mounting kit. Next got an email from the courier that my package was cancelled.
So I sent them an email to ask what was happening and within a few hours I got a friendly reply with apologies and they sent it already with another courier.
Package arrived on friday with an extra mounting kit.
Unpacked today
20181124_091729.jpg
20181124_091347.jpg
20181124_091740.jpg
20181124_090928.jpg
20181124_090627.jpg

Last edited:
Back