Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

suspension

GP55

Country Flag
great_britain
Good evening all, new member here looking for advice on best way forward for my 100 4.2 amazon. Hydraulic pipes have failed to the rear suspension, is it best to stick with AHC and replace pipes ( any advice on where to obtain or have fitted ) or go for coil spring conversion, again any advice on a supplier or fitter please, thanks

Welcome to the club questions what do you use the truck for at the moment and what are your plans for the future ie do you want to modify it for off road driving in the UK on green lanes and play days put on a roof tent and go for travelling abroad and further afield towing a caravan for holidays or trailer for your work or is it used as a family car would you like to keep it standard ride height or a small lift then go down the modified route its different springs different shocks for many a varied use sorry about the questions but need to know for you end use

Good morning and thanks for your reply. I use the vehicle mainly in the course of work , but essentially as a family car with occasional towing , but only for short journeys so a standard ride height would be most suitable. Any suggestions would be gratefully received . Many thanks Graham

West Coast Off Road for Ironman suspension Devon 4x4 for Old Man Emu these I know off top of me head give them a ring to discuss your truck and use they have both been in business a long time and sell other kits as well so should be able to help sort you out with your requirements

Back