Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tapatalk phpBB plugin?

And I tested it so if it's not working blame me!!

Anyone else using Tapatalk? I've got some odd problems with it. Says there are only 3 unread posts when I know there are tons. Seems to have a random idea on what is unread or not.

Doesn't show some of the posts properly, especially if there's a poor 3G connection

not a case of showing them properly, in the main tab where it shows unread threads it says there are two or three. I know there are shed loads because I've not been on the forum for a while.

Nah - we've all been quiet wondering where you've been
:lol: :lol:

I'm showing 12 unread now ....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mine stopped working - says I have more than 3 failed login attempts? And that I need to do something below (but there is no below to do something to...).

fridayman said:
Mine stopped working - says I have more than 3 failed login attempts? And that I need to do something below (but there is no below to do something to...).
I had that the other day, you need to login via a browser so you can see the captcha text and enter it. Sounds like the spammers may have been trying to log in to your account.

not had that problem (yet) :? :think:

I'll have a look on the tapatalk forums then.

did an upgrade on tapatalk this morning. Not sure what the differences are but still seems to be working.

I have been meaning to post this for a while so here it is. I bought it and I find it extremely slow. It is much faster and more reliable to use the inbuilt browser that Tapatalk. It always seems to hang on processing, it is so bad that I cant get into the participated section. Sometimes it wont load at all. I haven't tried it since this morning so it might have been resolved with this update. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

I don't use it very often but when I do it works well. Haven't tried it with this new update but I will.

I have those issues on occasion, maybe once a week or so. Not often and it's normally when I have a bad signal (poor 3G or just plain Edge). Everytime though, "closing" the app and starting again cures it.

The only annoying thing I find with it is that it seems to think I have read threads when I have not. There'll be 5 unread, I'll read one and the other 4 vanish.

Im driving to work this week so wont get a chance to properly test for a week or so.

I've done some extensive testing at it works while the car is in motion :whistle:

I've just updated TapaTalk to the latest version. I don't have tapatalk on my cr@p Nokia Lumia rubbish thing (sense the dislike?) so if someone could have a quick look and left me know if it still works.

Al lseem st ob eworkin gfin e

Sent using TapaShoite

Back