Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Techstream

All working now... big thanks to Tony.

Only trouble codes were on the suspension (torsion bars have been off as well as spheres). Cleared all dtc's but now need to set up suspension heights - get pressure readings correct etc

I've started a new thread, that should be a step by step for those unfamiliar with the AHC system (can be a bit scary). I'd really appreciate input from those in the know. I'll be including screenshots of TIS and pics of the torsion bars etc.

Was wondering. Glad you got it working

For an old tech car, the diags are really useful... I'm impressed. One question though, when it finds the car it, lists it as a 1HD FT (08/01 - sometime in 03), is that right? I'm assuming that it's just shorthand?? It finds all of the systems that would be expected on a 100 series and it's set up for European spec.

I don't quite understand the question, but you have to select the correct engine and the correct manufacture year/month.
Year/month (or is it month/year?) is in 4 ranges iirc.

Not sure about the 100's but on my 2005 120 it only picks up a few things. Engine and something else can't recall now. I had to select the model options so may have got it wrong as I had no idea

I don't quite understand the question, but you have to select the correct engine and the correct manufacture year/month.
Year/month (or is it month/year?) is in 4 ranges iirc.

The hundred diesel is a 1HD FTE engine, but the diags show it as a 1HD FT which is a different engine. It's not a big deal as it picks up on all of the key systems (AHC, Steering column adj., mirrors etc). I was just curious that's all :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I see the FT as a choice as well. Then I click that field and change it to FTE. Isn't the FT only the first of 3-4 selectable values for that field?

I see the FT as a choice as well. Then I click that field and change it to FTE. Isn't the FT only the first of 3-4 selectable values for that field?

On mine there's a pull-down menu, but other than FT it's blank.

Back