Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Adventure Overland Show 28th 29th sept 19

Personally for me I think it is a first class place if anyone is wanting to do the camping /overland thing. I've never seen so many vehicles that are kitted out for living in one place.

Yes I agree that the trade stands are never up to much good but as i said above it's not a salesman anyone wants to be talking to imo. I personally think anyone wanting to buy kit needs to be speaking to the actual guys who have and use the kit and for that reason I think the show is pretty good.

I think that it's worth separating out the campers from the day visitors. We go for the best part of three days and get a huge amount from it, talking to people, looking around and so on. Personally, I think that if you arrived at 10.00 with a pocket full of cash hoping to fill the car with stuff, you'd have a slightly different opinion.

Perhaps a visit to the upcoming Lincomb event would be an chance to look around the various Cruiser setups and have a good natter over a brew or two.

Perhaps a visit to the upcoming Lincomb event would be an chance to look around the various Cruiser setups and have a good natter over a brew or two.
If this was towards me then I plan to be there. I ballsed up on Saturday going to the wrong place which meant I didn’t get time to pop into the LC camp. As I was hoping to see people at Lincomb I put this as a nice to do rather than had to do.

It’s been a bit of a delayed post but wanted to say thanks to everyone for a nice weekend. Always good to see everyone and meet some new people while getting to know some people better.

I enjoyed the show but my main comment was that I did not really know where the trade stands were. It was a bit of a mixture and not set up in any types of rows or some type of order.

Back