clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
romania
Check your nuts regularly guys...

giphy.gif

No idea on the poor guys condition, I cribbed this off Facebook but thought it a useful warning.

With luck he'll be OK, but it gave him a mighty crack, straight down on his teeth. Fingers crossed for him.

Imagine a 12x37 off a cruiser, that was just a regular car wheel.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
He's a lucky man if he got up following that...

Wow !! I am so glad mine didn't hit anyone when it went for its short vacation away from the hub.
That is gonna hurt in the morning. He never even got chance to get his hands out to break his fall
Poor bugger ! hope he's OK.
Saw this a few days ago, there was some information along with the video and amazingly the chap did surprisingly survive, quite apart from the impact from the wheel, getting smashed into the ground should be enough to send you off to another place.

Nothing stranger than life i must admit i thought headbutting the floor at what 30mph has gotta beat any anti ageing tonic !

Apparently he did make a relatively good recovery, though I'm not sure whether it was a "full" one. :-(

There is a longer video, where he sits up after the ambulance crew arrive......amazing that he managed it after that!

I think any recovery can be considered a good one.

As said, the impact with the concrete would have been enough to kill him instantly.

He was probably helped by being relaxed and totally unaware literally of what hit him. It actually knocked him off his feet and he was unconscious before he hit the ground.

I saw a programme once about sleepwalkers and one young guy climbed out the bathroom Velux window and fell onto the concrete patio below. As he was completely relaxed when he did it I don't think he suffered any more than a few cuts and some bad bruising. Nothing was broken. Amazing.

Lucky lucky guy to have survived that, as Shayne said, healthy, fit or not, when your numbers up, Goodnight all
Best wishes to him for a full and complete recovery

When you compare this chap being walloped by a tyre and the young girl in Wolverhampton getting hit on the head by a chunk of wood, a lot comes down to the area of skull that has taken the traumatic blow. It might only be a matter of cms between living and lights out.

Back