Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The difference

Jose Vazquez

Country Flag
puerto_rico
What is the difference between these two parts? My truck, when I turn the AC, the RPMs don't go up... Any of these two parts controls that?
AC amp.jpg
Fan module.jpg

Had my fuel pump adjusted having the same issue like yourselves and so can't say these were the issue with me?

Added a washer to this part that corrected the rpm to rise with the AC rather than sitting on the same idle.

There is also a vacuum sensor for the ac next to the fuse box with two pipe coming out that's worth looking at as if this is faulty this can cause the rpm to fail to rise. Don't have a picture of this part unfortunately.

Hope this helps you a little Jose

IMG_0664.PNG

Had my fuel pump adjusted having the same issue like yourselves and so can't say these were the issue with me?

Added a washer to this part that corrected the rpm to rise with the AC rather than sitting on the same idle.

There is also a vacuum sensor for the ac next to the fuse box with two pipe coming out that's worth looking at as if this is faulty this can cause the rpm to fail to rise. Don't have a picture of this part unfortunately.

Hope this helps you a little Jose

View attachment 128159
What is that part on the picture? My truck has the 3FE engine and it doesn't have that part...

The picture that Dervis put up is the Diesel engine injector pump, you Jose have a petrol engine I believe so you should have a vacuum operated idle up on yours, you may want to check your vacuum pipes and attached components.

Back