Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The flat-pack OX truck

Jacob100

Supporter
I first heard of the Graham Murray T.50 earlier today and when I googled it I came across another one of his projects at the opposite end of the automotive spectrum that was much more interesting.

1665691810232.png

Thats the future right there i reckon , like it or lump it kids born today will wish they could own something as macho as the "old" OX by the time they are old enough to drive it .

Recharging costs as much as petrol now i read somewhere , common sense is setting in and they are realizing nuclear power is the only way forward , just have to make sure the masses can't use too much of it .

I envision everyone lives in a city , food is chemically produced in factories , the rich ride electric bicycles , and the poor get shot dead for trying to steal them .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:lol: I read that when i was about 18 and theres some uncannily accurate predictions in it for sure "men with pig faces in the sky" jumps to mind .

1665765771583.png

Apart from being sh17 scared of flying that looks hexactly likes what isees whens I takes ah look see in der mear roar

Oh and of the Low Functioning Ability

Recharging costs as much as petrol now i read somewhere , common sense is setting in and they are realizing nuclear power is the only way forward , just have to make sure the masses can't use too much of it .
They certainly are not if charging at home my wife has done around 200 miles this month on less than £5 quids worth, petrol to do the same miles over £40

Last edited:
EV's have certainly come a long way in the last few years and the tech is advancing at a pace but I'm afraid I can't even feign interest in them. I personally believe battery powered vehicles are just a stop gap measure until hydrogen and synthetic fuel powered engines take over. I think most of us know that battery production is neither 100% green or sustainable. Anyone who doesn't, should investigate lithium mining in South America.

Still remember the first book I ever read Frank , I was about 7 and the Hell Angel lead character was called Vincent . How i came to read the book is a long story but i know i'd still enjoy the book if i read it again now . That was me hooked , nobody ever bought me a book and i had no money of my own so i just read whatever i found .

Wow shocked to find it so easy while not remembering what it was called

1665848207619.png

100% agree Towpack - I've said it before - BEVs are a developmental dead-end, the only thing they achieve is short term localised emissions targets, at the cost of the wider global environment... and good for virtue signalling Millennials I guess.

Back