Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
:lol: :lol:

Why is it that other countries police get cool cars. Our poor sods have to drive around in Skodas, Astra oil burners and.....Discoveries (Discoverys?)

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
My mate from Ireland took the photo the other day while he was out on his bike, I don't think he was in Ireland at the time though... it would explain it if he was :lol:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Dave Burgess

Apr 1, 2010
Didcot, Oxon
An Armoured Skoda at that! With an ANPR camera... It's a wonder they're unpopular in these parts (currently that's a local car to me. Easy enough to run from - if it weren't for the guns they carry :shock: ) Funnily enough they use Skodas in Kent as well - less armour, though maybe not for long :?

That could be result of the General Election. Does anyone remember the Harry Enfield sketch about 'Vote Labour, Vote Lice'

African Drifter

Apr 28, 2010
London
Totally agree!

The Ozzy thing works well with me too!! :D :D

Guys... Shall we see if we can get some more 'tic and flee' squads out there to mach the' lice' squad?

African Drifter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks