Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The next forum bargain (Maybe)

24Seven

24Seven said:
Just bought a couple of these. I will fit one in the front somewhere and one in by the rear door I think. I took chance on a Hong Kong sale as it's not much money to lose if it all goes pear shaped.

From the same Hong Kong seller, who sold and supplied the Volt Meters.

White Flexible 72 LED Bulb Strip Light 72cm

After see these fitted to TonyTone's rear door on his 80, I thought what a great idea so have been looking for a good deal on them. Also good for under cupboard lighting in the kitchen so I'm told, I have ordered four at £2.49 ea Inc Del :mrgreen:

24Seven said:
24Seven said:
Just bought a couple of these. I will fit one in the front somewhere and one in by the rear door I think. I took chance on a Hong Kong sale as it's not much money to lose if it all goes pear shaped.
From the same Hong Kong seller, who sold and supplied the Volt Meters.White Flexible 72 LED Bulb Strip Light 72cm[/url]After see these fitted to TonyTone's rear door on his 80, I thought what a great idea so have been looking for a good deal on them. Also good for under cupboard lighting in the kitchen so I'm told, I have ordered four at £2.49 ea Inc Del :mrgreen:
The description doesn't say, but do you reckon these are self-adhesive? if not a couple of holes and tie up with cable ties. I've just bought one anyway for fixing to the top tailgate.
Chas

Oooer, nice idea.

One can never have enough ill loomy nation so.... just ordered 4 too :thumbup:

Lighting around the rear tailgate 'table' is one thing we missed on this years trip so, I was planning on adding some lights there... nice find :thumbup:

i use this stuff @ work all the time. if u have a look @ ultraleds website they do a ip65 rated set which run off 12v directly. if u have any questions about it i have run about 300m of the stuff over the last couple of months... i could even show u how to do colours if that pleases :D

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk

Mark Meggy said:
.... i have run about 300m of the stuff over the last couple of months...

Your truck must glow like Chernobyl before it went pop :o

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
haha, not on my truck mate... i am over chavving up my vehicles ;)
i use it on googles assets i use for their conferences... for example make a mdf plinth with a 20mm recess for led tape inside the leading edge. fit said led tape into recess and cover with an opaque perspex/acrylic strip and voila you have a plinth with glowing edges ala tron stylee :D

ordered two. :thumbup: worth a punt at that price

Make that zero.

Chris

there is another hong kong seller selling exactly the same at the same price, I ordered 4,
wonder if we can wipe out his stock too!!!!!

Mine arrived today, wired one up and I'm very impressed, got to work out a way of sticking them now araldite or gripfill maybe.

A little tip.

When they are cold they are little inflexible making them hard to get straight, power them up and they become very easy to work with for fitting.

I ordered 4 and 3 arrived today in 3 separate packages :doh:

Back